70 Phra Khanong in Thailand
Selling my beloved KTM 690 SMC-R (2013 model) as I just bought a S1000R for some change. This is a very unique bike – not many in Thailand! an absolute hooligan machine due to its light weight and insane low-end torque. It’s great for Thailand’s bumpy roads, brilliant on mountain twisties, the city or the track. It weighs under 140 kg and makes 66.55HP / 47.71 ft-lb of torque at the rear wheel. You won’t find another one in Thailand with so many quality mods and upgrades.
Price: THB 360,000
KM: 36,500, engine rebuilt at 30,000km.
Condition: in perfect working order, a few scratches here and there. Just done a service.
Green book in my name, tax and insurance in order, 2 keys
MODS / ACCESSORIES / UPGRADES:
• REMUS exhaust (perfect sound and road legal with just under 95db at ½ throttle)
• EVO 2 kit from KTM (K&N Air Filter + upgraded camshaft)
• Custom map with a dyno tune by 45k Moto
• 15T front sprocket (better acceleration, smoother on 2nd gear in city filtering and top speed still 185 km/h)
• Zeta XC aluminum handguards
• Frame sliders
• Swingarm spools
• Axle sliders rear and front
• R&G hexagon exhaust protector
• Akrapovic carbon fibre heat shields
• Skid plate (from Enduro 690 R)
Other parts, accessories and bling:
• Tyres: Michelin Power RS, just added new rear
• Comfort seat (custom made, similar to a Seat Concepts seat) with a steel-reinforced attachment. Excellent grip and very comfy, no problem with +400 km in a day.
• Circuit front fender
• Foldable, shorty brake and clutch levers with adjustable length
• Bar end mirrors under handlebars
• Powerparts Clutch and Brake fluid caps
• Mirror screw hole caps orange
• Tyre valve caps orange
• Side stand extension orange
• Tail tidy (strong metal one from Germany)
• Mini LED indicators
• PIAA 400/500Hz ‘SLIM’ Dual Tone Sport Car Horns
• “Quake” Decals by Crispy Designs (UK) – just added
• 690 number plate
• KTM Racing hydration backpack with bladder
• USB charger on handlebar
• 12v socket under seat
Original parts included too; exhaust, front fender, mirrors, indicators, levers and lots of other stuff.
Originally bought in excellent condition from the previous owner with 19,000km on the bike. Brought immediately for 20tkm service. Oil changes have been done every <5000km (manual recommended 10,000km) using 10w60 only. Always warmed up before riding and kept undercover from rain.
At 29,000 km I did a complete engine rebuild. The entire top engine and lots of other parts were replaced, spent THB 70,000 for this project so you’ll practically have an engine with under 10,000km. At this point, I also added the EVO 2 kit, did the ECU reflash and a new battery. The new cylinder was broken in correctly and oil/filter changed after 1000km. I have all the receipts for parts replaced / added. The engine works perfectly, smoother and stronger than ever!
At 31,000km I installed a new clutch plate kit, chain and handlebar handles. A fork service was also done with oil and seals changed. The front brake pads have been changed at 35,000km. New Power RS rear tyre added at 36,400km (so only just broken in). The bike comes just back from service with oil/filter change done at 36,500 km and new decals added.
Please contact me via LINE with ID: santtu115 or via email santtu_s(at)hotmail.com
KTM 690 SMC R